:: after breaking into 'the lion sleeps tonight': i feel very african right now, because of the world cup.
:: randomly on our drive home from work:
ben: as soon as my owners left i'd start running around like crazy, jumping on the beds and the couches and everything- just totally crazy!
me: wait, is this if you were a dog?
ben: yeah.
:: on explaining his margin of error: my mistake thing here is pretty small.
:: while working on one of his model cars (a new and exciting hobby of late): i love this stage of modeling... it's sooooo... the future! it's so unknown. you just, you don't know what's going to happen (pauses, eyes get wide)... you CAN'T!
:: in response to my asking if he felt different being married: no. i had already committed to this.
3 comments:
thank you for making me laugh out loud at work. I think the weirdest part is, how much the benisms fit in with our family's sense of humor- it's really a match made in some bizarre heaven.
love!
xo
Agree! I want a booklet made. I will turn to it when I'm unhappy in The Home.
Dad
he is a riot and has a real knack for saying exactly what he means. i love these posts.
Post a Comment