it's hard to believe this will be my fourth christmas away from home- my third here in turkey (we were in australia 2 years ago). being in a country which does not celebrate christmas (though they do celebrate the new year in a fashion which is remarkably similar to christmas), i try to do all that i can to bring on the holiday cheer. this of course means playing christmas music incessantly (ben can attest to this). here are a few of my 'must play' songs - happy holidays! you may need to click 'play' twice
i'm dreaming of a white christmas - otis redding
i've got my love to keep me warm - billie holiday I\'ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by Billie Holiday on Grooveshark
carol of the bells - george winston Carol Of The Bells by George Winston on Grooveshark
have yourself a merry little christmas - judy garland (this one always makes me cry) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland on Grooveshark
all i want for christmas- mariah carey (hey! it's a guilty pleasure, ok?) All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey on Grooveshark
PS White Christmas brings tears to my eyes, Jenni is always so present when I watch that movie. Wish we could be together this year especially, will miss you loads!
5 comments:
A delightful Christmas playlist. Thank you!
christmas music always makes me think of you! merry merry to you, ben and emre. love you!
yay! festive post. I look forward to listening to these this weekend, as we bake cookies and wrap gifts!
much love xoxo
PS White Christmas brings tears to my eyes, Jenni is always so present when I watch that movie. Wish we could be together this year especially, will miss you loads!
Please tell me how to make a Playlist of these.
Post a Comment