Friday, March 27, 2009

friday night self-induced therapy


i'm stumbling around after taking a surprisingly bad fall last night... flat out on the sidewalk. my knee is swollen like an egg. went to the doctor's office to have x-rays and find out i've just bruised it, and now have to be patient as it heals. sometimes you just have to question what is up with the universe. seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

instead of sulking, i decided to put on some music and make pizza while i wait for ben to come home. i have to say, sometimes a cold glass of chardonnay paired with singing out loud to your favorite songs while working with dough can be downright cathartic.

3 comments:

johanna said...

you said it, lady.
goodness knows pizza, wine and singing are the trifecta against beating the blues.
xo

Anonymous said...

If only I could remember the words:)! I envy your creativity, Katie. Keep the ice on.
Dad

Unknown said...

I'm pissed that you're in pain, but glad you are finding your own therapies. that pizza looks amazing!
Love you,
Sarah