life in turkiye
Oh, how I needed to see that face today! Nothing like a little Emre cuteness to make everything brighter. Love love love him. xo
PS I printed out that last photo and have it proudly displayed on my desk at work. All I have to do is look at that face and it makes me smile.
All such cute faces, but there's something about the last one that makes me giggle. It's the twiddle me thumbs pose.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, how I needed to see that face today! Nothing like a little Emre cuteness to make everything brighter. Love love love him. xo
PS I printed out that last photo and have it proudly displayed on my desk at work. All I have to do is look at that face and it makes me smile.
All such cute faces, but there's something about the last one that makes me giggle. It's the twiddle me thumbs pose.
Post a Comment